Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sorting old stuff

I have been going through my files to find old ham radio projects.  I am looking for the cardbox trans-receiver that I built, as well as a couple of other projects. 

I found a lot of the old files at the bottom of box, everything except the cardbox rig.  I have a very nice article that I wrote concerning the small NE602  40 rx that I built. I guess I wrote it up and didn't submit the article to anywhere.  At any rate I think we should use that rx for another carbox rig, rather than the 1496 rx.  It's much smaller.  When the NE602 first came out in the late 80's I ordered samples through my company and built that little rx.  It would have been one of the first NE602 rigs.  There's a zillion of them out there now.  

I am thinking of modernizing this circuit and producing about 10 of them. The circuit board is 1.5 inches by 2 inches.  



No comments:

Post a Comment