Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve II

My office is quite a mess at the moment. I brought out a bunch of old file boxes looking for my old ham radio project files. In the photo below, you can see the view of my office from the door.  I've got three folding tables arranged in a U shape, with the grey chair in the center and bookshelves to the rear.  There are file boxes on the tables, and more unseen on the floor.  I've got to get these sorted and put away.  On the far wall, under the window, is the small table where I was working on the Leader o-scope.  You can see the scope pushed under the table.  You can see my own scope near the lower right corner of the window.  There's a dead capacitance meter on the left side, but it's hard to make out if you don't know what you're looking for.
 
 
I am hoping to get Josh's FT101 up on the bench maybe this evening. I don't know what's wrong with it, how long it will take to fix, or what it will cost.  But it's probably something simple ;-).
 
My projects for today are to install the wood floor in the XYL's office.  You can see below.  I've got the old carpet removed and still need to pull up all the tack strips. Then vacuum and maybe level the floor. The room is 165 square feet.

 
Here's the engineered hardwood flooring.  Five boxes at $109 per box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment